Friday, September 9, 2011

Lets try again.

Hmm... I think this is like the third or fourth time I've tried this blogging thing. Let's see how this one works for me. So in case anyone wants it, here is some background that will eventually be relevant to anyone who reads my blog. I'm from a small town and am desperate to get out and move to the big city! I'm definitely a city girl. I come from a law enforcement family so I always side with the cops. Sorry but true. I just graduted from grad school with my master's in education. Not my master's in teaching however. I want to be a school counselor. But, counselors are being cut right and left in my state. I am currently looking for a job (wish me luck!). I am also madly in love with a guy who says he doesn't like me but I think he is full of crap. Oh well! I think that is everything you would need to know right off the back. I'm anxious to start my life and I'm hoping to find a job really soon so that it can begin. But... who knows what will happen. I'm open to almost anything and I think things are going to work out really soon one way or the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment